Below are answers to frequently asked questions:
- You can change info on your ticket after registration by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org before January 15, 2017.
- The conference is from 9am – 11pm. We encourage you to stay for the entire conference so you can take advantage of everything being offered–Do not miss any opportunities to learn and be around Women Doing It Big. We have a special networking mixer at the end, so please plan to stay. Note – You do not have to change clothes for the mixer.
- There will be exhibitors. Please bring cash (including change) so you can support these hardworking entrepreneurs.
- We only have a limited number of rooms. Please book your hotel stay immediately. Room reservations are discounted to $205 per night for a double bed. You may contact the Watson Hotel at (212) 581-8100 Use Code: XDB–Expires Jan 13, 2018. We encourage you to stay at the host hotel so you can enjoy the full conference.
- There is a parking garage on the premises, Icon Parking. Go to the website in advance to print parking coupons for the 440 W 57th St, NYC parking lot – https://iconparkingsystems.com/
- VIP will have the best seats but it’s still first come, first serve. We cannot guarantee we can hold your seats if you are late and you may be required to sit in another location. We encourage you to be on time and enter through the VIP entry door.
- If you pre-register for any of the celebrity meet-n-greets, your spot is guaranteed. We cannot guarantee this option will be available at the event. We encourage you to secure your spot in advance.
- To view the conference agenda, please click here.
- The dress code is cute and comfortable. We encourage you to wear flats.
- If you have any special requirements (access, dietary, etc., please email us at info@tianavonjohnson after registration and we will try to accommodate you.
- Children under 10-years-old not permitted. 12+ must register in full and be accompanies by an adult over the age of 18.
- No food or beverage allowed inside the ballrooms or classrooms. Meals come with all VIP tickets or you can purchase food/drinks from the hotel.
- All speakers and celebrities on this program have been confirmed. However, they are subject to change at the organizers discretion.
This page will be updated regularly with important conference information. Check back periodically for updates. Looking forward to seeing you at the event.
Tiana Von Johnson