Below are answers to frequently asked questions:
- You can change info on your ticket after registration by emailing, email@example.com before January 15, 2017.
- The conference is from 9am – 10pm. We encourage you to stay for the entire conference so you can take advantage of everything being offered–Do not miss any opportunities to learn and be around Women Doing It Big.
- There will be exhibitors. Please bring cash (including change) so you can support these hardworking entrepreneurs.
- We only have a limited number of rooms. Please book your hotel stay immediately. Room reservations are discounted to $159 per night for a double bed. You may contact the Watson Hotel at (212) 581-8100 Use Code: XDB–Expires Jan 13, 2018. We encourage you to stay at the host hotel so you can enjoy the full conference.
- There is a parking garage on the premises, Icon Parking. Go to the website in advance to print parking coupons for the 440 W 57th St, NYC parking lot – https://iconparkingsystems.com/
- VIP will have the best seats but it’s still first come, first serve. We cannot guarantee we can hold your seat if you are late and you may be required to sit in another location. We encourage you to ARRIVE AT 8:30am.
- If you pre-register for any of the celebrity meet-n-greets, your spot is guaranteed. We cannot guarantee this option will be available at the event. We encourage you to secure your spot in advance.
- The dress code is cute and comfortable. We encourage you to wear flats.
- If you have any special requirements (access, dietary, etc., please email us at info@tianavonjohnson after registration and we will try to accommodate you.
- Children under 10-years-old not permitted. 12+ must register in full and be accompanies by an adult over the age of 18.
- No food or beverage allowed inside the ballroom. Meals come with all VIP tickets or you can purchase food/drinks from the hotel lobby. We encourage you to get a VIP ticket so you do not have to leave and find food.
- All speakers and celebrities on this program have been confirmed. However, they are subject to change at the organizers discretion.
This page will be updated with important conference information. Check back periodically for updates. Looking forward to seeing you at the event.
Tiana Von Johnson